Risk Management & Profitability
Regulators expect financial institutions to have implemented an Enterprise Risk Management program that is robust and proactively identifies and mitigates risks before they become problems.
- Automate enterprise risk assessments.
- Identify and prioritize risks using heat maps and risk dashboard reporting.
- Identify, measure and monitor risks.
- Set risk appetite tolerance and key risk indicator thresholds, leveraging the library of over 500 key risk indicators.
- Automatically trigger alerts.
- Manage all risk issues in a central repository and meet regulator expectations.
- Accomplish your strategic business objectives while managing the associated risks.
- Analyze your existing ERM program against industry benchmarks to identify opportunities for enhancement.